Get Your Sigma Brushes Here!!!

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Un-groomed Brow Tutorial

Hey guys! So we all know that saying..."Brows are the frame to your face"...or something like that! But what happens when some of us get over zealous and try to do certain things on our own that should be left to the professionals? Things like threading your own brows!!! Yes....I tried to thread them myself...and it didn't turn out how I expected...actually it came out EVEN WORSE!!!

So I saw the damage I did to one brow and decided to leave the other one alone and just work with what I have! So now I'm in the process of growing my brows so they can go back to the way they were. Here's a step by step tutorial on how I tame and shape my brows so they look like they have been groomed!! Enjoy! :-)


P.S....Get your Sigma Makeup brushes here:
Use the discount code SB2012 to get 10% off of your purchase! The code is valid from September 1st- September 30th. And get a free complimentary gift when you spend $30 or more!!!!!





Products used:
Double Ended Spooly & Synthetic Haired Small Angled Brush by Crown Brushes
Flat Natural Haired Angled Brush (from Target)
Wet N' Wild Pencil in Dark Brown
NYX Nude Matte Eye Shadow in Betrayal
MAC Select Cover Up Concealer in NW40 (under brows)
Benefit Boi-Ing Concealer in 05 (above brows)






Thank you all for watching/reading!!

Remember...Stay Beautiful..Inside & Out! <3. 


No comments:

Post a Comment