Get Your Sigma Brushes Here!!!

Friday, September 28, 2012

Ayiti Cheri Haitian Flag Inspired

Hey Guys! If some of you didn't already know, I am a proud Haitian...100%!! For some reason, people are shocked when I tell them I'm Haitian lol. They're like "You don't look Haitian! I would've never guessed it!"....ummm OK!!!

So every Labor Day weekend here in NY, there's a parade on Eastern Parkway. I had intentions of going this year since I've never been to one, but something came up and I wasn't able to go :-(. So I decided to film a tutorial inspired by the Haitian flag. Yes I know I took forever to upload it, but I've been very the past couple of weeks! But here it is! I hope you guys like it! Enjoy.



P.S. Don't forget to get your Sigma brushes here:
http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=214515
Use the discount code SB2012 to get 10% off of your purchase! The code is valid from September 1st - September 30th. And get a free complimentary gift when you spend $30 or more!!!!!



Urban Decay Primer Potion "Original"
NYX Jumbo Pencil "Milk"
Glam Couture Cosmetics "Arctic White"
NYX Eye Shadow "Dance The Tides"
Coastal Scents Hot Pot "Vibrant Red"
MAC "Deep Truth"
NYX "Stripped"
LA Splash Eye Shadow Base/Sealer
Glamorous Chicks Cosmetics Glitter "Ruby"
NYX Glitter "Cool Heat"
MAC "Blacktrack" Fluidline
Maybelline Define-A-Line Eyeliner
Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara
Miss Adoro #43 Lashes


Hope you guys enjoyed it!

Remember...Stay Beautiful...Inside & Out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment