Get Your Sigma Brushes Here!!!

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Summer Full Coverage Foundation

So I know summer is almost over...but better late than never...right?

This is my current summer foundation routine and I've come to really love these products! As I have probably mentioned before...I DO NOT wear makeup everyday...and when I do...it's nothing more than brows and concealer...maybe a little bit of foundation (powder or liquid) if I feel like it. I only wear full coverage foundation for special occasions or when I'm filming. I just wanted to share with you guys what products, techniques and tools I use to achieve this look. Enjoy!


P.S....Get your Sigma Makeup brushes here:
Use the discount code SB2012 to get 10% off of your purchase! The code is valid from September 1st- September 30th. And get a free complimentary gift when you spend $30 or more!!!!!






Products used:
MAC Line Filler Base
Motives Face Primer
Revlon Color Stay Foundation in Mocha 450 (for Oily/Combination Skin)
MAC Prolong Wear Concealer in NW45
MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation in NW45





Hope this was helpful! :-)

Remember...Stay Beautiful...Inside & Out! <3. 



No comments:

Post a Comment