Get Your Sigma Brushes Here!!!

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Golden Beach Sunset Bridal Look

Hey guys! So I did this makeup look on my cousin Loundy not realizing that I had a tutorial just like it! But almost every makeup look is going to look different on different skin tones and complexions. So I decided to upload it anyway just so you guys could see how it looks on a lighter complexion. I also changed up the lip color to make it a more natural and everyday wearable for those who aren't into bold lips. This also reminded me of a sunset on the beach...hence why I named it Golden Beach Sunset lol. And this could also work for you ladies who are looking into getting married on the beach...so it's a win win! lol I hope you guys enjoy this!



P.S....Get your Sigma Makeup brushes here:
Use the discount code SAVE2012 to get 10% off of your purchase! The code is valid from August1st- August 31st. And get a free complimentary gift when you spend $30 or more!!!!!





EYES

Urban Decay Primer Potion "Original"
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Shadow "Rehab"
MAC e/s "Woodwinked" (inner 1/2 of eye)
MAC e/s "Amber Lights" (outer 1/2 of eye)
MAC e/s "Ricepaper" (brow bone)
MAC e/s "Brown Script" (upper crease & lower lash line)
NYX e/s "Betrayal" (lower crease & lower lash line)
NYX e/s "Stripped" (outer V)
NARS Blush "Albatross" (inner tear duct)
MAC Eyeliner "NC15/NW20" (waterline)
Maybelline Studio Eyeliner "Brown" (upper lash line)
MAC Fluidline "Blacktrack" (tightline upper lashes)
MAC Zoom Fast Mascara
Red Cherry #43 Lashes

FACE 
(not shown in video)
Motives Face Primer
Graftobian HD Creme Foundation. Sorry I didn't write down the shade I used on her! :-(. I also used that palette for her creme highlight. 
NYX Pressed Powder "Honey Amber" to set foundation
NYC Translucent Powder "Naturally Beige" to set under eye highlight & catch fall out
NYX Pressed Powder "Warm Cocoa" to contour
La Femme Blush "Frambroesia" lightly dusted on
NARS "Albatross" for highlight
MAC Fix+



LIPS


NYX Lip liner & Lipgloss "Natural"


MORE PICTURES






Hope you guys enjoyed this! 

Remember...Stay Beautiful...Inside & Out! :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment