Get Your Sigma Brushes Here!!!

Friday, August 24, 2012

Aaliyah "We Need A Resolution" & Lilpumpkinpie05 Inspired Look

Once again....another Lilpumpkinpie05 inspired look! I hope you guys aren't getting tired of me doing her looks....cause I definitely am not tired of it! LOL I just can't get enough of her! She is AMAZING at what she does! And her videos are fun to watch...so much personality! So she is doing an Aaliyah series and she absolutely NAILED this look. It looked simple so I decided to give it a try. Enjoy! :-)


*Oh....I'm not saying that I LOOK like the beautiful Aaliyah...this was an INSPIRED look*


P.S....Get your Sigma Makeup brushes here:
Use the discount code SAVE2012 to get 10% off of your purchase! The code is valid from August1st- August 31st. And get a free complimentary gift when you spend $30 or more!!!!!





EYES

Urban Decay Primer Potion "Original"
NYX Jumbo Pencil "Black Bean"
Wet N Wild palette "Petal Pusher"
Glamorous Chicks Cosmetics Pigment "Venus"
Maybelline Define-A-Line Eyeliner
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
Ardell Lashes #110

FACE

Revlon Color Stay Foundation "450 Mocha"
MAC Select Cover Up Concealer "NW40"
MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation "NW45"
NYC Translucent Powder "Naturally Beige"
Cover Girl Queen Collection Bronzer "Q120"
NYX Blush "Mocha"

LIPS

EOS Lip Balm
MAC Lip liner "Chestnut" & "Cherry"
NYX Lip gloss (Sorry..I'm not sure about the name)

More Pictures....










Thank you!!! 

Remember...Stay Beautiful...Inside & Out! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment