Get Your Sigma Brushes Here!!!

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Wearable Greens

Hi Guys!!! This is another look I did on my cousin, Samenda. We did something a little toned down yet we still have some color in there! I just love playing around with color!!!! This shade of green I believe is very wearable and suitable for all complexions. I hope you all enjoy this!! :-)


P.S....Get your Sigma Makeup brushes here:
Use the discount code SAVE2012 to get 10% off of your purchase! The code is valid from August 1st- August 31st. And get a free complimentary gift when you spend $30 or more!!!!!




EYES

Urban Decay Primer Potion "Original"
NYX Jumbo Pencil "Dark Brown"
MAC "Rule"
MAC "Ricepaper"
MAC "Club"
MAC "Feeling Fresh" 
MAC "Espresso"
MAC "Brown Script"
NARS "Albatross"
Red Cherry Lashes #68
MAC Fluidline "Blacktrack"
Maybelline Define-A-Line Eyeliner

FACE

Motives Face Primer
Foundation & Highlight: Graftobian HD Creme Foundation (Sorry!! I forgot which shade I used!!)
NYX Pressed Powder "Honey Amber" (to set foundation)
NYX "Warm Cocoa" (to contour)
NYC Translucent Powder "Naturally Beige" (to set concealer)
La Femme Blush "Frambroesia" & "Purple Passion"
NARS "Albatross" (highlight)
MAC Fix+

LIPS

NYX Lip liner "Nude Truffle"
Revlon Lipstick "Siren"

Just a few more pictures....unfortunately I wasn't able to get a lot like I usually do...Sorry :-(







No comments:

Post a Comment