Get Your Sigma Brushes Here!!!

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Gold & Purple Smokey Eye

Hey guys! I know it's been a while since I posted a look on myself...so wait no longer! I wanted to use my Tan pigment by MAC and gold and purple is such a beautiful combination. It's dramatic....yet subtle...at least to me it is lol. I hope you guys enjoy it! :-)




P.S....Get your Sigma Makeup brushes here:
Use the discount code SAVE2012 to get 10% off of your purchase! The code is valid from August1st- August 31st. And get a free complimentary gift when you spend $30 or more!!!!!



EYES

Urban Decay Primer Potion "Original"
NYX Jumbo Pencil "Milk"
MAC e/s "Trax"
NYX Jumbo Pencil "Purple Violet"
Coastal Scents Hot Pot "Vibrant Grape"
Coastal Scents Hot Pot "Vibrant Azaela Fuschia"
MAC e/s "Fig 1"
MAC e/s "Gleam"
MAC Fluidline Eyeliner "Blacktrack"
Maybelline Great Lash & Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascaras
Maybelline Define-A-Line Eyeliner
Red Cherry #43 Lashes

LIPS

EOS Lip Balm
NYX L/L (lipliner) "Natural"
Wet N Wild L/S (lipstick) "Within These Adobe Walls"
MAC L/L "Chestnut"


MORE PICTURES...














No comments:

Post a Comment