Get Your Sigma Brushes Here!!!

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Skittles...Taste The Rainbow!!

When I saw MissChievous upload this video on YouTube...I was like "I HAVE TO TRY TO RECREATE THIS!!!". This is definitely up my alley...colorful at its best!!! This is my first attempt at recreating this...and I think I did an OK job! What do you think? LOL Either way...I hope you guys enjoy this tutorial!

Get you Sigma Beauty brushes here:
http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=214515
Use the discount code STAR2012 to get 10% off of your purchase! The code is valid from June 1st- June 30th. And get a free complimentary gift when you spend $30 or more!!!!!


***Everything is listed in the order of appearance***

EYES

Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original)
NYX Jumbo Pencil "Milk"
MAC "Chrome Yellow"
Coastal Scents "Vibrant Grape"
Coastal Scents "Vibrant Azalea Fuschia"
MAC "Vex"
NYX Pencil "Shimmer Green" 
Coastal Scents "Vibrant Blue"
MAC "Feeling Fresh"
L.A. Splash Base
Sally Girl Glitter "Blue Lagoon" & "Pearly White"
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Shadow "Clash"
Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara
Red Cherry Lashes #43

FACE

MAC Line Filler
Motives Face Primer
MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation NW45
MAC Select Cover Up Concealer NW40
NYC Smooth Translucent Loose Powder "Naturally Beige"
MAC MSF "Deep Dark"
Cover Girl Queen Collection Bronzer Q120
NYX "Stripped"
La Femme Blush "Frambrosia"
NARS "Albatross"

LIPS

NYX Lip-liner "Nude Beige"
MAC Lip-liner "Chestnut"
MAC Lipglass "Orange Tempura"














I hope you guys enjoyed this!!!

Remember...Stay Beautiful...Inside & Out!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment