Get Your Sigma Brushes Here!!!

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Sigma Makeup Brushes!!!!!!

I don't know what took me so long to make a post about these brushes...because I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the brushes!!!! They do the work for you...and they're great quality brushes!! Not to mention great prices!!! So I won't waste anymore time with an intro and jump right into it!!






I recently purchased the Essential Kit...which consists of 12 face and eye brushes. Each brush is coded with a name, letter, and number. E is for eyes; F is for face; and L is for lips...pretty basic! 


F30- Large Powder Brush

So soft and fluffy!!! I love using this brush for setting my foundation with either my MSF or translucent powder. You can cover your whole face with about 2 swipes using this brush!! 

F40- Large Angled Contour Brush

I usually don't use this as a contouring brush on myself, but it's great as a blush brush as well!!


E30- Pencil Brush


Great for giving any eye look some depth with a dark color in the crease. You can also use this brush to add a highlight color in your inner tear duct and adding some color to your lower lash line.

E65- Small Angle Brush

This is perfect for cream/gel eyeliners! Gives me the perfect winged liner!

E55- Eye Shading Brush

Packs on color onto the lid wonderfully! I also use it apply a brow bone highlight, inner tear duct color or smudging eyeliner on the lower lash line.

E40- Tapered Blending Brush

Blends out crease colors into your brow bone color like magic!!

E05- Eyeliner Brush

Another great brush for that perfect winged liner!

E70- Medium Angled Shading Brush

Used for inner tear duct color or adding some definition or depth to any look by adding a dark color into the crease with this brush. 

F70- Concealer Brush

I use this for packing on cream eyeshadow bases!!

F50- Duo Fibre Brush

Gives my foundation the most perfect airbrush finish!

F60- Foundation Brush

I use this for highlighting purposes: under the eye concealer, cheek bone highlight (under the contour), bridge of nose, forehead, and chin! 

E60- Large Shader Brush

Great for packing on color to the lid...especially for those who have bigger lid space!

E25- Blending Brush

BLEND BLEND BLEND!! This brush is a MUST HAVE!!! Use it for blending out crease color, applying lid/highlight color, blending out lower lash line colors, EVERYTHING!!! lol 

E35- Tapered Blending Brush

I use this the same way as I would use the E40 brush and the E25 brush!! :-)

F05- Small Contour Brush

Great for getting into the hollows of your cheekbone and concentrating the color so you get great color pay off...and just blending it out so its not too harsh!

E20-Short Shader Brush

Perfect for smudging out lower lash line eyeliners and applying color there too!


I hope you guys enjoyed this!!!

Get your Sigma Makeup brushes here:
http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=214515
Use the discount code STAR2012 to get 10% off of your purchase! The code is valid from June 1st- June 30th. And get a free complimentary gift when you spend $30 or more!!!!!

Remember...Stay Beautiful...Inside & Out!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment