Get Your Sigma Brushes Here!!!

Friday, June 15, 2012

JoJo "Disaster" Inspired Makeup Look

Hiiiiii!!! Lol so I was watching JoJo's new video, "Disaster" a few weeks ago and for some reason her eye makeup just stood out to me. It's a very simple makeup look (at least to me it is), yet I couldn't get it out of my head! So I decided to do a tutorial...hoping that I could get it out and move on lol. I think she had a green color on her lower lash line, but I really wanted to use my new pigment from the Hey Sailor! collection by MAC called Navel Blue...so I did a blue lower lash line instead. But it's makeup...you could use WHATEVER COLOR YOU WANT AND MAKE IT YOUR OWN!!!...cause you know what..it's all going to end up on a makeup remover wipe at the end of the night anyway....or your pillow if you forget to remove your makeup lol. Ok!! Enough of me rambling and onto the tutorial and pictures!! Enjoy!!!

P.S....to assist you in getting flawless makeup...you need the right tools!!! Get your Sigma Beauty brushes here! http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=214515




EYES


Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original)
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Maybeline Define-A-Line Eyeliner
NYX "Stripped"
MAC  "Brown Script"
MAC "Ricepaper"
Urban Decay Naked Palette "Naked"
MAC "Deep Truth"
L'Oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Liner
Maybeline "Illegal Length" Mascara
Rimmel "Scandal Eyes" Mascara
MAC Pigment "Naval Blue"
MAC Fix+

FACE

Motives Face Primer
MAC Line Filler
Makeup Forever HD Foundation #180
MAC Select Cover Up Concealer in NW40 (highlight)
MAC MSF in Deep Dark
Cover Girl Queen Collection Bronzer in Q120 (contour)
NYX "Stripped" (contour)
La Femme Blush "Purple Passion"
NARS "Albatross" (highlight)

LIPS


MAC Lip-liner "Chestnut"
MAC lipstick "Faux"
NYX Lip-gloss "Natural"






I hope you guys liked this look!!! 

Remember...Stay Beautiful...Inside & Out!! 

And don't forget to get your Sigma Brushes here!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment