Get Your Sigma Brushes Here!!!

Monday, June 18, 2012

May 2012 Favorites

So I may be a little late on this...but better late than never :-)! Here are a few things I've been LOVING for the month of May. Enjoy!! :-)



Get your Sigma Beauty Brushes here:
http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=214515
Use the discount code STAR2012 to get 10% off of your purchase! The code is valid from June 1st- June 30th. And get a free complimentary gift when you spend $30 or more!!!!!




Urban Decay Naked Palette "Naked", "Buck" & "Virgin".
These 3 colors are the perfect colors for a nice natural look...when I'm not trying to do much and in a rush!! I know the Naked2 came out a couple months ago with matte colors...even though I usually prefer matte over shimmer, "Virgin" is a MUST HAVE.

Cover Girl Queen Collection Bronzer Q120.
Even though this is a bronzer, I love using it as a contour! It has a reddish undertone to it, which is perfect for warming up and bringing some color back to my face after highlighting with a lighter concealer...which tends to make me look ashy!!

NYX "Stripped"
This is by far the blackest black eyeshadow I've own! It's very powdery yet very pigmented at the same time! I love using this to add some definition in my crease and especially blending it in with my bronzer to give myself a more defined contour! Just a little dab with my contour brush and I'm good!! 


MAC "Stars N Rockets"
I am such a sucker for duo-chrome ANYTHING!! LOL so it's only right that this fell into my MAY favorites! I love how when you tilt it around you get specks of blue, pink and purple! Such an awesome color! And I'm so happy it's part of MACs permanent collection! 

MAC "Sketch"
I've had this shadow for a little while now. I love how it gives you just the right amount of definition in your crease, but nothing too dramatic as to using a black shadow!!!

MAC "Deep Truth"
This color right here.....INTENSE! PIGMENTED! VIBRANT!..I can go on and on about this lol. 

MAC "Ricepaper"
Perfect brow bone and inner tear duct highlight! I sometimes also use this as a cheekbone, bridge of the nose, and cupid's bow (right above your lip) highlight.

MAC "Brown Script"
This is probably my ALL TIME FAVORITE shadow by MAC. It gives a lot of warmth to a look when used as a transitional color in between your crease and brow bone. I use this with almost every look....even looks with cooler toned shadows used! This is truly an universal color. 

NYX "Betrayal"
Perfect dark brown shadow for filling in the brows! I sometimes also use this to add just a slight definition to my crease if I don't want it too dark. 

La Femme Blush "Frambrosia"
OMG!! That's all I could say about this blush! Very powdery yet very pigmented...just like the NYX shadows. Just a dab and you've got enough to work with! I love how the shimmer just transfers enough onto your cheek to act as a slight highlight too! 

Graftobian HD Creme Foundation "Neutral" Palette
I only use Graftobian foundations on my clients! Especially if they're going to be photographed! I love the color ranges. I mix this with a little bit of lotion to turn into a liquid foundation, and use it in its creamy consistency as a concealer! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!

MAC Chromagraphic Pencil "NC15/NW20"
I used to use white eyeliners or the NYX jumbo pencil in Milk on my waterline to brighten up my eyes...but sometimes I felt like that it was just too harsh. This beige liner just tones it down a bit. I think the next shade darker (NC20/NW25 I believe it is) would be better for us WOC (women of color) and this shade here is perfect for women more on the lighter/fare skinned. 

MAC Lip-Liner "Chestnut"
The most perfect transitional lip color for me! And it's super creamy!! Don't have to rub it in to get the look I'm going for!


NYX Lip-liner "Nude Beige"
Perfect nude color for WOC. Just top it off with a lipgloss and you're GOOD TO GO!!!

Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Pencils
Great as bases or alone. Not too creamy where it would crease on you...but not chalky at all to where you can't blend it out!

MAC Brush Cleanser
The absolute BEST for spot cleaning and getting my white goat haired brushes back to being white lol




I hope you guys enjoyed this!! Again...so sorry for the abrupt ending on the video!! Next I'll make sure my battery is fully charged...or at least charging while filming lol :-)

Remember...Stay Beautiful...Inside & Out!!!


   if you want to see how I achieved this bright colorful look! 



























No comments:

Post a Comment