Get Your Sigma Brushes Here!!!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Bee Sting

Hey Guys!!

I had soo much fun creating this look!!! Although I'm PETRIFIED of bees....I love their color combo...black and yellow! And also because yellow is my favorite color!!! :-) So I decided to created this look using the colors of a bee. This look can be done using many other colors as well!! I wanted something to really pop out...and what other color better than yellow to do that! I hope you guys like this!!!









EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk & Black Bean
MAC E/S in Chrome Yellow & Carbon
NYX Nude Matte E/S in Dance the Tides
Coastal Scents Hot Pot E/S in Creamy Latte & Buttercup Peach
Maybelline Define-A-Line Eyeliner in Black
Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara
Da Vinci False Lashes #415



FACE:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NW45
MAC Select Moisture Concealer in NW45
MAC Select Cover Up Concealer in NW40
MAC Prep + Prime Translucent Powder
Cover Girl Queen Collection Bronzer in Q120 Ebony Queen
MAC Ambering Rose Blush
NARS Albatross (Highlight)
NARS Orgasm Blush


LIPS:
NYX Lipliner in Espresso
Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brule
NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in Natural


Remember...Stay Beautiful...Inside & Out

XOXO, Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment