Get Your Sigma Brushes Here!!!

Friday, March 30, 2012

I'm Ready For Spring!!!!

Are you as ready for spring as I am? Granted I am thankful that we didn't have a horrible winter this year (unlike last year)....I'm just ready for the warm weather. I want to step out the house without needing a jacket...I'm ready for the skirts/shorts/tanks etc...well mentally....not quite physically ready yet lol. But I decided to try out a bright fun wearable makeup look (well to me it's wearable lol). You can tweak it and make it your own....there's really no RULE in wearing makeup to suit you! Well...I hope you guys like this look! :-)


BTW: Follow me on twitter @ Miss_OhSoFab. Also follow me on Instagram @ashlyn_mua! :-) And get your Sigma brushes here: http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=214515










 EYES
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original
MAC Moisture Select Concealer in NW45
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
MAC E/S in Sunny Spot
MAC E/S in Brown Down
MAC E/S in Rule
MAC E/S in Brown Script
Coastal Scents Hot Pot E/S in Buttercup Peach
Glam Couture E/S in Arctic White
Maybelline Define-A-Line Eyeliner
Rimmel Lash Maxx Mascara
Da Vinci 415 Lashes




FACE
Motives Primer
MAC Prolong Wear Foundation in NW45
MAC Translucent Powder
MAC Select Cover Up Concealer in NW40
Cover Girl Queen Collection Bronzer in Ebony Q120
NYX E/S in Stripped (mixed with CG bronzer for contouring)
No7 Blush in Coral Flush
NARS Blush in Orgasm (highlight)



LIPS
MAC Viva Glam Nicki L/S
MAC Pretty Plush L/G

Hope you guys liked this :-)

Remember to stay beautiful...Inside & Out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment