Get Your Sigma Brushes Here!!!

Monday, July 9, 2012

Lilpumpkinpie05's Green Electric Inspired Look

If you guys don't know by now, I FREAKING LOVE watching her videos! So creative, talented, and REAL! She seems so down to earth and very knowledgeable about her craft! When I saw her do this look, I was like "THAT'S IT!! I'M BUYING THAT PALETTE!" LOL.So I decided to give it a try on my beautiful cousin, Samenda, and I think it turned out great! Hope you guys enjoy! And don't forget to check out her YouTube channel if you haven't already!!!


P.S.....Get your Sigma brushes here:
http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=214515
Use the discount code AP2012 to get 10% off of your purchase! The code is valid from July 1st- July 31st. And get a free complimentary gift when you spend $30 or more!!!!!



EYES



Urban Decay Primer Potion "Original"
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hour Shadow "Edgy Emerald"
Sugarpill's Heart Breaker Palette {Lid "Acidberry"; Outer V "Velocity"; Crease "2AM"}
MAC "Vex" on brow bone
Maybelline Define-A-Line Eyeliner
L'Oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Eyeliner
Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara
Red Cherry Lashes #43

FACE


Motives Face Primer
Foundation & Highlight: Graftobian HD Creme Foundation (Sorry!! I forgot which shade I used!!)
NYX Pressed Powder "Honey Amber" (to set foundation)
NYX "Warm Cocoa" (to contour)
NYC Translucent Powder "Naturally Beige" (to set concealer)
La Femme Blush "Frambroesia" & "Purple Passion"
NARS "Albatross" (highlight)
MAC Fix+


LIPS
***Top Pic***
MAC "Riviera Life"

***Bottom Pic***
NYX "Natural" Lip liner
NYX "Espresso" Lip liner
NYX "Natural"Lipgloss

More Pictures!!











I hope you guys enjoyed this!!!


Remember...Stay Beautiful...Inside & Out!!





No comments:

Post a Comment