Get Your Sigma Brushes Here!!!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Cotton Candy Passion

Hey guys!!! So I'm really digging Sugarpill's Heart Breaker Palette! I've been getting a lot of use with these 4 bright colors! So pigmented and vivid!! I LOVE IT lol!!! I came up with this look on my beautiful cousin, Loundy, and I think this look really good on her! She's not a makeup wearer at all, so it was cool to set out of her comfort zone and go crazy with color! I hope you guys like this!!



P.S....Get your Sigma Makeup brushes here:
Use the discount code AP2012 to get 10% off of your purchase! The code is valid from July 1st- July 31st. And get a free complimentary gift when you spend $30 or more!!!!!





EYES

Urban Decay Primer Potion "Original"
NYX Jumbo Pencil "Milk"
Sugarpill's Heartbreaker Palette {Inner Lid "Mochi"; Outer Lid "Velocity"; Crease "2AM"; Inner Lower Lash Line "Acidberry"; Outer Lower Lash Line "2AM"}
MAC "Vex" on brow bone
MAC "Sketch" in outer V
Glam Couture Cosmetics "Arctic White" in inner tear ducts
Maybelline Define-A-Line Eyeliner
L'Oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Eyeliner
Maybelline Illegal Lash Mascara
Stardel Lashes #28


FACE

Motives Face Primer
Graftobian HD Creme Foundation. Sorry I didn't write down the shade I used on her! :-(. I also used that palette for her creme highlight. 
NYX Pressed Powder "Honey Amber" to set foundation
NYC Translucent Powder "Naturally Beige" to set under eye highlight & catch fall out
NYX Pressed Powder "Warm Cocoa" to contour
MAC "Dollymix" blush
NARS "Albatross" for highlight
MAC Fix+



LIPS

MAC "Magenta" lip liner
MAC "Viva Glam Nicki" lipstick



Here are some more picture!!!















Hope you guys liked this!!!

Remember...Stay Beautiful...Inside & Out!!!





2 comments: