Get Your Sigma Brushes Here!!!

Saturday, January 12, 2013

To Exfoliate Or To Not To Exfoliate??? That is the Question...

Do you exfoliate??? I love exfoliating! I do it almost every night (i know we're not supposed to!) lol but I can't help it! My face just feels so clean and fresh when I do!! I haven't really had any break outs since I started exfoliating more often.

What is exfoliating? Exfoliating is the removal of dead and dry skin, leaving you with glowing healthy skin! It also unclogs your pores, fades age spots as well as any blemishes you may have. I've been a huge fan of the St. Ives Apricot Blemish Control scrub. It's always available and very affordable (BJs pack of 3/$9.99). What do you guys like to use if you do exfoliate?

1 comment:

  1. I used to use this St Ives for sensitive skin, but now I just use the Equate brand from Walmart. Works the same for me. And I love it. Wanna be pimple free.

    ReplyDelete