Get Your Sigma Brushes Here!!!

Monday, December 3, 2012

MAKEOVER MONDAY 12/3/12: Yellow Melon

Hey guys! So this is my 5th Makeover Monday! AHHH! LOL ok let me stop! But I am really feeling this! lol. This young lady here is Ramesha...doesn't she resemble Kelly Rowland??? A lot of people say I resemble Kelly Rowland...but she hands down look like her! Again...here I go playing around with color...but then again what fun is makeup without using color? Neutral/natural is boring...at least to me it is! And I love it when my clients let me go crazy with color! Enjoy!




EYES
(sorry a little sloppy)

Urban Decay Primer Potion in "Original"
MAC "Ricepaper" (browbone)
MAC "Brown Script" (crease)
NYX "Dance The Tides" (crease)
NYX Jumbo Pencil in "Milk" (lid & lower lashline)
MAC "Chrome Yellow" (lid)
Coastal Scents Hot Pot in "Maize Yellow" (lid)
NYX "Betrayal" (lower crease)
NYX "Stripped" (outer V)
MAC "Feeling Fresh" (inner 1/3 of lower lash line)
MAC "Humid" (middle of lower lash line)
MAC "Plumage" (outer 1/3 of lower lash line)
Maybelline Define-A-Line Eyeliner in "Ebony Black"
L'Oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Liner in "Carbon Black"
Ardell Double Up Lashes #201

FACE

Revlon Color Stay Foundation in #450 Mocha 
MAC Prolong Wear Foundation in NW45 (highlight)
NYX Translucent Powder in "Naturally Beige" (set highlight)
MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural in "Deep Dark" (set foundation)
NYX "Betrayal" (contour)
La Femme Blush in "Mandarin Red"
NARS Blush in "Albatross" (cheek bone highlight)

LIPS

NYX lip liner in "Natural"
MAC lipstick in "Spirit"
NYX Lip liner in "Dark Brown"
no name clear lip gloss




Hope you guys liked it!!

Remember...Stay Beautiful...Inside & Out!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment