Get Your Sigma Brushes Here!!!

Monday, November 12, 2012

MAKEOVER MONDAYS 11/5/12: Black & Purple Smokey Eyes

Hey guys! Long time no see! Hope you're all doing well. So I decided that I wanted to start a new series on my YouTube channel called Makeover Mondays. So every Monday, I am going to post a new video on a makeover I did...there may be some repeat models...but definitely going to do different looks. I am excited about this and I hope you guys are too. I know I'm late on posting this one but...better late than never.

This is my cousin Loundy. She always wanted me to do an all black smokey eye on her...but I always want to play with color on her because I just love her eye shape...tons of room to be creative on! So I threw in some purple in there so we're both happy! Both she and I loved it!


Don't forget to get your Sigma brushes here:
http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=214515
Use the discount code SBAP12 to get 10% off of your purchase! The code is valid from November 1st - November 30th. And get a free complimentary gift when you spend $30 or more!!!!!


Sorry about the video. Trying to figure things out. But in the meantime, just click on "Watch On YouTube"...it'll straight to my YouTube channel and you can see it there.


EYES

Urban Decay Primer Potion in "Original"
NYX Jumbo Pencil in "Black Bean"
MAC "Arena" 
NYX Nude Matte Shadow in "Skinny Dip"
MAC "Fig 1"
Wet N Wild Matte Black Eyeshadow
SugarPill "2AM"
Maybelline Define-A-Line Eyeliner in "Ebony Black"


FACE

Coastal Scents Camouflage Concealer Palette for her foundation and highlight
MAC Mineralized Skin Finish in "Deep Dark" and NYX Pressed Powder in "Warm Cocoa" for her contour
La Femme Blush in "Frambroesia"
MAC Cream Color Base in "Pearl" for a highlight


LIPS
MAC lip liner in "Magenta"
Cover Girl lipsticks in "Embrace Me" & "Divine"
p.s...a little sloppy..i know..sorry :-/





Hope you guys liked it!

Remember...Stay Beautiful...Inside & Out!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment