Get Your Sigma Brushes Here!!!

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Green With Envy

The color green...do you know the meaning behind the color green? Green represent so many things....nature, fertility, and life!!! It is a restful color and symbolizes balance. However, the color green is usually associated with jealousy and envy! So I decided to do a tutorial using greens, golds, and blacks! I hope you guys like this!







EYES
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil (Black Bean)
H&M Palette
MAC Steamy
NYC Palette
NARS Albatross
Maybelline Define-A-Line Eyeliner
Maybelline Lineur Intense Liquid Eyeliner
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara



FACE
Motives Face Primer
MAC Studio Fix Fluid NW45
MAC Select Cover Up Concealer NW40
MAC Translucent Powder
MAC Ambering Rose Blush
Cover Girl Queen Collection Bronzer in Ebony Q120
NARS Albatross


LIPS
NYX Espresso
NYX Circe L/S
MAC Pretty Plush L/G

Hope you guys liked this!

Remember...Stay Beautiful...Inside & Out!! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Your videos are amazing and I also love your hair. i wanted to know where you got it done and what kind of hair is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! My hair stylist does my hair for me. He travels to me but he's based out in Queens, NY (I sound so diva ish with that "he travels to me" lol). But the hair is Premium Too. Not the best quality hair...but it'll do in an emergency lol

      Delete